Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Winter Hexagons

Here's another card using one of the newest releases from Lili of the Valley, Furry Festive Friends. This is a tiny card compared to the ones I usually make! Only 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". But these images are tiny and so cute, and so fast to color up.


I really love the hexagon trend zooming around everywhere you look, I love that I can use a bunch of different patterned papers and combine them in one card. This card was made using a cut file from Paper Threads that makes it so easy! I used several different patterns from the new patterned paper pads 'Frosty Christmas'. Love the pretty, soft blues that can be used all winter, not just Christmas.



The sentiment is from the 'Christmas Handwritten Phrases' stamp set. 

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. So Sweet! Love that die - mine suffers from overuse - lol. Really like your beautiful soft colouring. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous. love the image. fab colours x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!