Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Bellarific Friday Sketch 15

Happy Bellarific Friday!  We have a fun little sketch for our challenge this week, you can see it here. I like working with sketches, makes cards a breeze to do. That's the part I usually struggle with the most, the layout. 

Anyway, here's Ramona and Teddy in Their Balloon, floating high up in the blue sky. 


I love the Dr. Suess sentiment that comes with this stamp, good for a lot of occasions. 



Next week our theme for BF is Sum-Sum-Summertime! We'd love to have you join in our challenges, stop by the Stamping Bella blog to get all the details on how you can win some Bella Bucks.

Have a great weekend everyone!


2 comments:

  1. That is such a fun image and gorgeous the way you colored it. This sure speaks to the mom in me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina this is gorgeous - love the colours and shading

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!