Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pretty Peony Wedding Card

Good morning! Can you believe it's March already?! Where is the time going? Before we know it, spring will be here. Then summer, and we will be moving. Yes, after a little more than 5 years in Pennsylvania we will finally be heading down to North Carolina. This was supposed to happen quite some time ago, but this happened, then that happened and it kept getting postponed. Well Jimmy finally got the official word, and he will be transferring with the company we work for down to Greensboro. We're not planning to live in Greensboro, we'll actually live temporarily in Winston-Salem, but hope to find a house somewhere in between. I'm glad we're finally moving, and I can be closer to my brothers and parents, but I am dreading the moving process.
OK, enough drama, let's take a peek at what I've been up to...


I was so happy with Papertrey Ink's Anniversary set this year, I love Nicole Heady's floral designs and this one hit it out of the park! Peonies are one of my favorite flowers, I had a fabulous peony border a long time ago and hopefully will have one again in our new home! I have all kinds of plans for a garden, I miss it so much. Impossible here unless they are in containers and out of the deer's reach.



I colored the peony with Copics, cut out and popped up some of the petals for dimension. I added some butterflies, also from a new PTI set. This is my first butterfly stamp set, I can't believe I never got one before now! I stamped them on two layers, one on white cardstock, and again on vellum.


Well, that's all for today, thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Amuse, Versamagic, Perfect Match
Paper: Kaisercraft, Core'dinations
Tools & Accessories: PTI Mat Stack 4/butterfly dies, Stickles, Copics, crushed silk ribbon, Souffle pen, Copper leaf pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!