Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Moving Day

Good morning all! I have another sneak peek of one of the new Lili of the Valley stamps being released on the 20th. This one is called 'Moving Day'. I like that you can find stamps at LOTV appropriate for some of the more obscure occasions in our lives, such as a new home. They have something for everyone!


I colored with Copics, but I did the grass and background coloring with pencils. I keep three shades of green and a Derwent Turquoise Blue within easy reach at all times, I use them on almost all of my cards. 


The sentiment banner is from Papertrey Ink, as are the papers, ribbon and felt flower. 


So have you all seen the other sneaks on the Inspire Blog? What do you think of the new release? I bet your wallets are screaming again, right? ha ha! 


Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day.


Stamps: Lili of the Valley 'Moving Day' (2-20-2012), Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento
Papers: Papertrey Ink, Heavenly White card base, Hammermill
Tools & Accessories: Papertrey Ink ribbon/felt/Bloom Builder die, Copics, pearl brad, pinking rotary cutter

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Beautifully colored & designed & the perfect moving day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this stamp of the pets moving the couch is too precious. I love the LOTV stamps but would never envision them colored like you have so beautifully! This is the cutest card ever!!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love your colouring and choice of paper colours. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!