Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

'Hoppy' Spring

Well it almost felt like spring today, it was mild and sunny out, and it made me yearn for warm breezes! I know, I know, we still have a good two months of cold weather, but a girl can dream can't she?! Anyhow, I'm feeling like spring colors and fuzzy little bunnies when it comes to my cards, and I pulled out this adorable image from a Flourishes stamp set. 


I colored the image with very light Copics, and once again I used a light colored ink pad to stamp this one.



I made those sweet little rolled felt roses again, when you have fuzzy bunnies, you've got to have soft fuzzy wool roses, lol! I did some hand stitching and beading for some additional texture and embellishment, takes a long time, but oh how I love the look of it!


I think I'm going to frame this one and hang it by my work area so I can look at it when it's freezing cold outside, as a reminder that spring will soon be here. Sooner, rather than later please.


Thanks for visiting, have a great day!


Stamps: Flourishes
Ink: Adirondack, Distress
Paper: Hammermill, Pink Paislee, PTI
Tools & Accessories: Cheery Lynn doily die, twill ribbon, wool felt, seed beads, embroidery floss, Copics, Stickles, SU scallop punch, MFT rolled rose die, Spellbinders Labels die, Adirondack dimensional paint

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you've made!So sweet. Gr. Irm

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is completely adorable! The image is so cute and you have chosen beautiful soft spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That looks like a printed image. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and pretty card. Very nicely done! Just like the rest...this is oustanding. You're setting a very high bar...I'm hooked on your cards. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!