Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cranberries and pine

Good morning everyone!
This is another fast, easy to crank out Christmas card, with no coloring involved. (Well, it's fast for me).


The background was created using Waltzingmouse Stamps' chevron from 'Offbeat Backgrounds' in Scarlet Jewel and Avocado. Such a pretty, yet different Christmas color combo.
I embossed a piece of gold mirror cardstock with a Sizzix folder, LOVE the way this looks, it's almost like a sheet of metal.



The wreath was stamped several times, to make it look more full of cranberries, and I embossed the top layer with clear. 
Sounds like a lot of steps, but it went pretty quickly.


How are you all doing with your Christmas cards this year? All done and mailed out?


Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. I love a gorgeous wreath any time of the year and this is a winner. Ohhh, that chevron paper is awesome paired with this too! Love!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!