Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Snow Fairy

Hello everyone, I am smitten with these winter fairies from Sugar Nellie. Look familiar? They MUST be the same artist that did these Pergamano stamps I've used in the past. Am I right or am I right?! lol!
Anyway, this one is called Hello Little Robin and she's a beauty. I colored her with my Copics. 


I finally got the coveted new Poinsettia from Spellbinders and now I am content that I have the perfect Poinsettia. I love that it embosses the veins in the bracts too. 



How about the little pom pom trim that look like snowballs? Sweet! I picked some up from an Etsy seller. I love Etsy, so many cool things there for great prices. I'll be updating my shop there with new cards very, very soon, so keep checking back! The link is in my sidebar.


Thanks for peeking in, have a great day!


Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Ink: Memento
Paper: Hammermill, PTI, My Mind's Eye, SU
Tools & Accessories: pom pom trim, Spellbinders Poinsettia die, Gazelle, satin ribbon, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Stickles, Copics

5 comments:

  1. I bought the spellbinders poinsettia die too, fab isn't it.

    Love your card and such a sweet stamp.

    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is just TOO darling!!! What gorgeous colors you've used and your coloring is beautiful!! Love the stamp~she is adorable!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love those stamps too, of course had to get them...and the poinsettia dies too! :) Pretty coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Gorgeousu Miss Kathy! Love your Darling image and I completely see what you mean about the SB poinsettia dies, Just So Perfect, Goodness looks like I may have to break down and invest in a set.. lol Thanks as always for your Wonderful inspiration! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so great. You should feel proud. Beautiful work.

    I want to use copics so badly! I've been itching to buy some for months now.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!