Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lili of the Valley Missing You Challenge

Good morning everyone! We're getting drenched with rain again. It's been 48 hours of non stop rain and it's getting to me. Fortunately, I get to stay home today, so it won't be too bad. 

Our challenge this week is to make a Missing you card. I went through all the LOTV stamps I had trying to decide which one to use when I came across this furry cutie, 'Messy Messages'. She just looked perfect, holding up her piece of paper ready for me to stamp any message I want on it. I used PTI's alphabet set to stamp the sentiment on it. 


I wanted really bright, cheerful colors and settled on this polka dot and stripe from My Mind's Eye. I added a matching flower cut from wool felt using a PTI die. 


This is actually a tiny card for me, A2 size. I'm so used to making giant 6" squares that when I make a smaller one like this, they seem dwarfed! I should try to make 4" squares cards, or even 3"! That would be adorable!


Well, thanks for swinging by, have a great day everyone!
Stamps: Lili of the Valley, Papertrey Ink, Whimsey Stamps postmark stamp
Ink: Memento
Paper: PTI, Memory Box, MME
Tools & Accessories: PTI flower die & button, Copics, Stickles, PTI ribbon, SU scallop punch

1 comment:

  1. Hi wow this id lovely bright and cheerful. The papers and ribbon are perfect with you colouring and the stamped letters are such a cool touch . Really like it ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!