Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cozy Cabin

Good morning everyone, take a look at this new stamp from Impression Obsession, I love it! I want a little cabin in the woods just like this, lol! 
This image was so easy to color, because there's so much snow. I just added a few shadows with my Copic BG0000 and BG72 and the majority of the coloring was done. The cabin didn't need any shading because it was already incorporated into the design, so just some touches of brown and that was done too. 


While I love coloring, sometimes these easy images are just the ticket to whip out a quick card. 



I added the 'Warm Thoughts' sentiment from IO's Sentiments II clear set to a little label punch out.  The papers are from a We are Memory Keepers paper pad. 

Since most of the country is suffering from blistering temperatures all this week, I hope this card makes you feel a bit 'cooler' ha ha! 

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento
Paper: Hammermill color copy, PTI, WRMK, Bazzill
Tools & Accessories: McGill Label punch, EK success border punch, Copics, Martha Stewart snowflake punch

4 comments:

  1. This card definately is a reminder of cooler weather to come! I love seeing two different DT members using the same stamp to show how different you both can make it look. I love how you matted the image, and the background papers really compliment the image. The soft colors are a perfect fit for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Katarina. A beautiful scene and your colouring is fantastic!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! And perfectly embellished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing new image. Love how you placed it on the snowflake background.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!