Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Warm cup of tea...

Hello Everyone! I needed another thank you card-- this time for my SIL who is a fellow tea lover. THIS is why I have several different tea themed stamp sets, lol! You just never know. I decided to go with an easel card because I love this retired paper from SU (can't remember the name of it) and wanted to really showcase it. Plus the sentiment I wanted to use was very long and I knew I would have a hard time fitting it on the front of the card. 


I also wanted to send her a little bit of my current favorite tea-- (Pineapple Black loose leaf tea, YUM) so I used a Waltzingmouse rubber band box template to package it in. LOVE that box! Especially because there are two sizes included in the template. It's a bit complicated to cut out (I reallllly need a digital cutter!) but so worth it!


I used the gorgeous Italian doily die from Cheery Lynn designs behind all the layers, isn't it just stunning?! For some reason, I like cutting my own doilies from my choice of papers rather than store bought ones, I don't know why. Maybe it's the paper they use for mass produced doilies, not crazy about it. I always pick them up to admire them, but never end up buying any. 

Well thanks for taking a peek, I'll be back on Thursday for the new Lili of the Valley Challenge. 

Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Waltzingmouse
Ink: SU, Versamark
Paper: PTI, SU
Tools & Accessories: PTI tea pot die, Mat Stack die, Cheery Lynn Designs doily die, white elastic, Scor Pal, clear EP, silk ribbon, eyelets, Crop-a-dile

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! This is so fabulous Katarina. Love this teapot stamp and the colours you chose are terrific. Gorgeous bow and Doily. Great box template too.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so gorgeous. What a wonderful gift set! Your SIL is a lucky gal. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!