Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Vintage Posies

Good morning everyone! I've got a no-coloring card to show you today. I find myself doing these types of cards less and less now a days, but every once in a while I have to take a break from doing the same thing. 
How about that gorgeous lace doily? No, it didn't come from the kitchen department, it's cut from  SU Vanilla paper using a Cheery Lynn doily die. It's gorgeous!


I had a heck of a time trying to do the two-step flower stamping, I finally learned how to use a Stamp-a-ma-Jig properly. I love the vintage effect I get with these though. Reminds me of grandma's curtains, lol!

Well, that's all for now, thanks for visiting me!

Stamps: Stampin Up, PTI sentiment
Ink: Distress, SU, Palette
Paper: SU, PTI
Tools & Accessories: Stickles, wool felt, tiny safety pin, SU jewelry tag/seam binding, Prima lace, Cheery Lynn doily die, Nestabilities, pearls

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous, you're right it is reminiscent of grandma's decor... in my case though it reminded me of my great-nanna's house... She's been gone many years now, but is a lovely memory so thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doily is gorgeuos! And you can never go wrong with pink roses or grandma's (sure miss mine).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!