Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Fairy Flora

Good morning everyone, I have a Lili of the Valley card to share with you today. I discovered some absolutely delicious, gorgeous, stop-my-heart beautiful papers and broke my no-paper-buying fast. Shame, shame.... These are Prima's Fairy Flora papers, and they are quite possibly the most beautiful I have seen in a long, long time. I love pastels, and these are just chock full of lovely soft colors that I could NOT resist, lol! My first thought when I saw them were, LOTV fairies, of course!


This one is 'Fairy Friends'. I colored them with the very lightest colors in my Copic marker collection. I layered the image onto a lot of the large scalloped dies from Spellbinders, since they look like flowers.

The calendar seal stamp is also LOTV, from the Calendar set. I like that you can fill in the date on these little calendars, to personalize it.

On another note, Impression Obsession is having a blog hop this week to showcase the release of a bunch of new stamps. My post will be coming up later in the week, but you can hop on over to their blog to see the new stamps in action from the other DT members. If you leave a comment on each blog, you will be entered into a $25 gift certificate drawing! With all the new stamps out, you're gonna need it, lol!

Thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Brilliance
Paper: Heavenly White, Memory Box, Prima
Tools & Accessories: Nestabilities, K & Co. paper lace, pearls, Viva Decor pearl pen, Copics, Stickles, home made wrinkle ribbon

7 comments:

  1. If you actually use the paper you buy, then no shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the paper is beautiful and I agree with Cook if you use it then don't feel no shame. The card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. I love the layering of the nesties. The papers and the pastel shades are so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katarina, love this card, the colours are splendid, fitting for fairies!! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, can see why you broke your no more paper rule.. I agree, no shame if you are using them

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these papers and have them too a must have and what a perfect match with this delightful image loving it!! Have you seen the new Prima pads you will want them as well I think I need them all!! Just take a look at Crafty Emmas you can find it on my blog she has these on pre-order!!!! Love Chanelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The way you finished this just makes it so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!