Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Winter Window

I've got another Christmas card to share with you today. These stamps are from Impression Obsession, the 'Winter View' clear set. I love coloring window scenes, there's just something about the warm amber glow coming through a window that makes me feel all warm and cozy. I almost always color my windows a warm yellow to recreate this. 

I used the new Basic Grey/Sizzix embossing folder to emboss this background paper, I finally found a snowflake embossing pattern that I like.  The DP on the bottom of the card is also stamped using the pine garland from the set. I added little red 'berries' with Stickles.


A little bit of glass glitter for icy snow, a pretty red check bow and voila...

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Memento, Distress
Paper: PTI, Stardream, Gina K
Tools & Accessories: Martha Stewart edge punch, gingham ribbon, Stickles, colored pencils, OMS, glass glitter, Basic Grey/Sizzix embossing folder, SU oval/scalloped oval punches

6 comments:

  1. AAAAHHH, I absolutely love this!! keep checking your store for newbies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! So many delightful eye candy details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not even sure how I stumbled on your blog, but I had to comment on how beautiful this card is... the colouring is stunning. I so want to enter that room behind the window!!!
    Diane
    diane7@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! The colours are so warm and cosy. Lovely!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!