Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Basket

Now that I finally have all the gorgeous background stamps I've been wanting from Waltzingmouse Stamps, I'm in heaven making my own DP. This particular zig-zag one has been on my wish list for a long time. I used PTI's Ocean Tides and Spring Moss color scheme for this card. I colored the basket and eggs with my colored pencils and used a white glaze pen for some polka dot accents.
Thanks for all the lovely comments, I truly enjoy reading them! Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Martha Stewart lattice punch, satin ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Sakura Glaze pen

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh I just love your colour scheme for this card.....it's gorgeous and I really love the background too.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow ! Beautiful card!
    Love the colors and how well your image matches the DP!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty use of the background stamps from WMS...gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was visiting for the JustRite blog hop and was impressed with your designs, so I did some exploring. You can tell that you take great care in choosing the perfect elements for your design, particularly the patterned papers. The zigzag paper you created is glorious. Once I'm employed again, I plan to purchase some of the WM stamps that are on my wish list. Your design just caused me to add another set to my list.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!