Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love is the flower...

I LOVE this digital collection of papers from Designer Digitals. They are so, so beautiful. Bellissimo! (That's the name of the paper pack, lol). And because the papers are so gorgeous, I had to use them to their fullest advantage by paper piecing this simple flower from one of Verve's newest stamp set. I like the way digital papers print best on matte photo paper, but it's pretty flimsy, so I 'laminated' them onto some sturdy watercolor paper before cutting them out.
Even the quote is beautiful, love those fonts! The only coloring I did on this card is the word 'Love'. I used some Copics just to coordinate it with the papers.

Not much else to it, simple and beautiful...
Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Verve
Ink: Memento
Paper: 'Bellissimo' digital paper pack from Designer Digitals, Heavenly White, matte photo paper, SU, Bazzill, water color paper
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 1, pink satin ribbon, small pearl, Copics

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!