Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Greetings

Here's another Stamps Happen stamp I snapped up from Ebay. Isn't it gorgeous?! The card is sized at 5" x 7" and look how the stamp almost fills the card! HUGE! You don't need much going on for the rest of a card with a stamp this size, LOL!
I wanted the snow and sky to match the Baja Breeze in the DSP, and because I don't have a single colored pencil that comes even close, I used the ink pad and a Tombow blending marker to color in the snow and sky. I did deepen the shading with a colored pencil, though. That's what I love about colored pencils, you can use them right over other mediums.

I think my sweet heart will be getting this one, I just need to find a lovey-dovey Christmas poem to print for the inside.

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Stamps Happen
Ink: Memento, SU
Paper: Bristol vellum, SU, PTI
Accessories: SU stitched ribbon, EK Success slim edger punch, colored pencils, OMS, Tombow blender pen, Copic Spica pen, Sakura Glaze pen

6 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful!! Your coloring is AMAZING!! Your images just jump of the front of the cards. So life-like. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous Katarina! Fabulous coloring, a gorgeous image, fun papers, it's a masterpiece!!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! You sure brought this image to life! It's a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh, this is a pretty scene and another very Christmassy image, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning
    absolutely beautiful
    love the coloring


    karin

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!