Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best Friends

There are some beautiful new Elisabeth Bell stamps by Ladybug & Friends that are perfect for Valentine and spring cards! This one is called 'Hello Sunshine'. I decided to use it for a Valentine's Day card, maybe for a best friend, or sister. I used a combination of Copics and colored pencils to color them.
The paper is from My Mind's Eye, all pink and beautiful and sparkly! My favorite combination! I made a nice big silk bow and stuck a little heart stick pin through it. I am loving this card...

Thanks for looking!

Paper: Bristol vellum, My Mind's Eye, Coredinations
Accessories: Copics, colored pencils, OMS, Fiskars border punch, ivory silk ribbon, heart stick pin, Copic Spica pen, Sizzix hearts die

10 comments:

  1. OMWord - your coloring is absolutely gorgeous! I love the bow and the stick pin too. What a lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, image is so gorgeous. You did fab job with the colouring! Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet. Love the cute image and your coloring! Hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card. i love that stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this stamp this is absolutly beautiful! I need this stamp now! LOL Looving forward to being on the 7kids DT with you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering if you liked copic colouring (from your email about the printer) and boy do you! I swish I could take a lesson from you. STUNNING work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful work - your colouring is amazing and I love your use of papers.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!