Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Peaceful Trees

This is a pretty simple card made with almost all SU products! That hardly ever happens, LOL! I've seen quite a few cards done like this, with the 'stamped off' trees, and I love the effect. This one is going into the Christmas card-for-family/friends stash.

I tried sticking some Polar White Flower Soft to the Stickled trees in the front, for some added dimension, but it didn't want to stick very much. {Note to self--Stickles looks pretty, but it ain't much of a glue!} Click on the picture to make it larger, the little bit that did stick looks really pretty. I may go back with some Tacky glue and stick some more on.

Not much to say today, being Monday, ugghhh... Hope your's isn't too bad.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Stampin Up, PTI sentiment
Ink: SU, Adirondack, Perfect Match
Paper: SU, PTI
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels & Nestabilities, sheer white ribbon, Martha Stewart tag punch, silver cord, Flower Soft, Stickles

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I think the little bit of glitter looks fabulous. Sometimes Mother Nature is subtle and I'm hoping this whole winter is one of those times.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!