Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

New Whipper Snapper October Releases

Whipper Snapper has two new sets being released this month, both designed by Anna Wight. These two sets are THE sets to have if you have little boys or girls in your life that you make cards for. ESPECIALLY little boys! The reason I say this is because I always have a very hard time finding stamp sets that are suitable for boys. This set is perfect! There are all sorts of accessory stamps to customize your image, that will make any little boy feel special!
Of course, 'Her Favorite Things' has adorable litte bears and and dolls, art supplies, and even some Christmas/winter toys!
'His Favorite Things' has a skateboard, baseball equipment, trucks, hats, horses...all the things little boys love!

Here's a closer look at 'His Favorite Things'. The DP is from My Mind's Eye. I attached some string to brads instead of tying a knot with ribbon.


Pretty cute, if I say so myself! What kid wouldn't love to get a card like this!
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Whipper Snapper
Ink: Memento, Perfect Match
Paper: Bristol vellum, Heavenly white, Coredinations, My Minds's Eye, Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Accessories: Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Doily punch, colored pencils, OMS, brads, string, PTI stitched ribbon, natural grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!