Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Santa's Toy Co. This one's for you Nancy!

A very nice lady from SCS sent me some stamps to play with, Cornish Heritage Farms' 'Just Believe'.
I love primitive folk art style! These stamps were made for me! Instead of coloring with my usual colored pencils, I used my Distress inks to watercolor with.
I used an assortment of Cosmo Cricket's Christmas papers, all very homespun that went well with the vintage theme. Lots of stitching, some Scarlet Jewel buttons with twine, and there you have it!
I hope you like it, thanks for looking!
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Memento, Distress
Paper: PTI, Cosmo Cricket, SU, Bristol vellum
Accessories: Fiskars apron lace punch, PTI buttons/twine, Copic Spica pen, sewing machine

6 comments:

  1. Love these primitive images paired with the charming Cosmo paper!! And your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the wholesome vintage feel to it.TFS :o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I GASPED!! My first thought, when I clicked on the image and saw it enlarged, was whether my daughter would mind if I changed my laptop wallpaper to this instead of the picture of her and our dog LOL!! Holy schmoly!! You are truly amazing. I don't think I could even case this card.

    I hope you uploaded it to the CHF gallery ;) ... GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!