Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Christmas Park

Well, vacationing is done for the year, we just got back from visiting my brothers in North Carolina, so it's time to get back in the old routine. My mojo is taking it's sweet old time coming back from vacation, too, so bear with me while my creative gears are having a tune up, lol!

This is one of the new stamps Impression Obsession just released. Their designs are just simply gorgeous! Each one is better than the last! I'm not just saying that because I'm a guest designer, I was a customer looooong before that.
It was a lot of fun to color with my colored pencils. Lots of little details that were perfect for Liquid Pearls, and Stickles for added dimension. The background paper is SU's Baja Breeze stamped with a snowflake stamp in white ink. The main image is so impressive though, I didn't want to get too busy with a complex patterned paper. The little strip of striped paper was all it needed just to bring some Christmas color to the whole layout.
Hope you like it, thanks for looking!
Stamps: Impression Obsession, SU
Ink: Memento, SU
Paper: SU, PTI, Bristol vellum, Stardream metallic
Accessories: SU Hodgepodge Hardware, crystal rhinestone, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Martha Stewart scallop & flourish punches, colored pencils, OMS

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card. Can you tell me the name of the Winter scene stamp please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I love your coloring and the swirl of snow. Super job. You make it come alive. I live in NC too. Hope your visit was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the stamp and your colouring.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Christmas Eve beautiful!! I snapped this one up too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!