Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Pretty Garden Hat--New Plum Purdy Stamps

Thank you for all the wonderful comments left last night during PTI's blog hop! What fun looking at all the wonderful creations!
I love the way this card came out. I used Cosmo Cricket's 'Dutch Girl' paper collection, which is pretty hard to find! Why is it that I like a lot of discontinued stuff? SO annoying!
I did a little zig zagging around the edges with my little Janome mini. Love that thing! Perfect finishing touch for that Shabby Chic thing going on.
Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Plum Purdy
Ink: Palette
Paper: Bristol Vellum, Cosmo Cricket, PTI
Accessories: Sewing machine, red grosgrain ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, self stick pearls

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Katarina, i love how you have coloured the image and your papers are just beautiful!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Mitra's group Kathy! I love this stamp and your art for it too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!