Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Father's Day Cards

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I've been up to something that's kept me pretty busy since last week. I promise I'll let you in on the secret soon!
I made these father's day cards a couple of weeks ago, just never took pics of them till today. Actually, I needed to finish the lighthouse one and added the 'Dad' scalloped tag. I used my Just Rite alpha set to stamp it out onto Soft Sky cardstock. The stamp is a great find on Ebay, from Stamps Happen. I love the D. Morgan images...

Then, a totally different style card, using Papertrey Ink supplies. I really like them both, and haven't decided which to send my dad yet.
Thanks for looking!
Lighthouse Card
Stamps: Stamps Happen, Just Rite
Ink: Palette
Paper: Bristol vellum, SU DSP, Papertrey Ink
Accessories: SU scalloped & oval punches, colored pencils, OMS, Liquid Glass, Papertrey Ink chocolate twill ribbon, button, twine
It's Your Day Card
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Verve Visual
Ink: Palette, Perfect Match
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels die, PTI ribbon



3 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous. love the scene on the first one! Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful as always!!! your work always has that wow factor going on!!

    have a great day sweetie...janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect! I love it! What can I say??? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!