Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Magnolia Design Team Card- Strawberry Tilda

Well, here's the first card I made with the new Magnolia stamps! Tilda in her strawberry cap, or at least that's what it looked like to me. It was also the inspiration for the theme of the card. As I began coloring her, I realized the cap she's wearing looks like a strawberry so I decided to go with those colors. Even the flower looks like a strawberry blosssom, and the lattice border punch reminds me of a berry basket! I'm pretty happy with the way it came out.
Here's a close up so you can see the the frame Tilda's sitting on. I just used two oval Nesties at once to cut a frame, then layered it.
Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Magnolia
Ink: Palette
Paper: Bazzill, SU, Bristol Vellum
Accessories: Nestabilities, MS lattice border punch, colored pencils, OMS, Cuttlebug EF, Scribbles 3D paint, seam binding ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!...love the colors and layers!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!