Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gorjuss in Pink

I have to say, I LOVE, love the Guide Lines 2 background stamp set from Papertrey Ink! The background paper you can create with this set just come out so beautiful! I'm amazed everytime I use it.
This card is just all frills, girly pink and polka dots. I would've loved to get this card when I was a little girl, I was obsessed with all things pink!
On another note, we're getting another dog this weekend! DBF and I are taking the 6 hour drive tomorrow to pick up our new puppy, Ollie. We figured our Springer Spaniel Pepper needs a companion. So it's back to house training and having a constant watchful eye over the new puppy. Phew, I'm tired just thinking about it! LOL. I'll post pictures as soon as we get the little cutie!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Sugar Nellie, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Palette
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bristol vellum
Accessories: Nesties, SU scallop punch, Liquid Pearls, colored pencils, OMS, PTI polka dot ribbon

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful. Any little girl would be thrilled to receive this. Your coloring is amazing. What color pencils did you use for the hair and dress?They both came out perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!