Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another Tilda Journal

This is my favorite Tilda image!

These journals would be very easy to do except for one thing. The binding holes on the journals don't match up very well with the BIA. :-(
So after covering them with DP, it was a bear to cut them out very nicely! I tried tiny scissors, exacto knife, but they came out pretty raggedy regardless how careful I was. Until I discovered a little tool in one of my DBF's stash. It's actually a tool kit from Provo Craft in a little black/lime green case. Comes with wire snips, a mini hammer (that's what DBF bought it for), a lot of different hole punches, tweezers, etc. etc. Well, two of the hole punches were a square and a rectangle. Bingo! I used the rectangle one to punch the holes through after the covers were done. Much nicer and faster than manually cutting them out! I knew there had to be a tool out there to make my life easier!
I'm going through my notebooks fast, I hope Michael's still has more when I go back. I need to keep these on hand for last minute little gifts.
Have a great day everyone, and thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Magnolia
Ink: Pallette, Distress
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bristol vellum, PTI
Accessories: Nestabilties, PTI ribbon, colored pencils, OMS, Stickles, SU scallop border punch, Kaiser craft self stick pearls, BIA O-wires, Michael's $1 notebook

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Katarina! I adore the papers you've used on this one and that green ribbon! Your colouring of Tilda is once again breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!