Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Gorjuss Girls Are Here!!

I just had to take a break from my Magnolia DT cards to play with these beauties! Isn't she stunning?! I love the simple, sweet expression (or lack thereof) on her face.
Anyway, I just came up with this one very quickly, just to get it out of my system so I could continue doing what I should be doing! LOL.
From what I understand, there are to be more Gorjuss Girls from Sugar Nellie coming soon...sigh. These stamp companies are out to get me...
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Ink: Palette
Paper: Heidi Grace Designs, PTI, Bazzill
Accessories: Prismacolor colored pencils, OMS, Prima flowers, Self stick pearl, rhinestones, Seam binding ribbon, SU scallop punch

5 comments:

  1. You make so wonderful cards! Love these new images! The coloring and colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous love your choice of colours just fabby, hugs Pops x x xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous and your colored her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh! what a little treasure.. I am watching the mail every day for my gorjuss gals to arrive.. in the meantime, I am browsing all the wonderful examples being created like your beauty here..
    I love your sketch and fantastic coloring, what a sweetie!!
    can't wait to see more!
    Judy
    SCS~jaydekay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!