Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tilda in a Meadow

I need more of these papers from My Mind's Eye! They are so gorgeous!
The little flower embellishment on the bottom is die cut from wool felt, with a little button sewn in the middle. I have a huge stash of wool felt from my penny rug making days, and it cuts so beautifully with Nesties, Cuttlebug, Bosskutz in my Big Shot. This particular flower was dyed with a Baja Breeze reinker as I didn't have a coordinating color.
Hope it inspires!
Stamps: Magnolia
Ink: Palette, Distress, SU
Paper: My Mind's Eye, W/C paper, PTI, SU
Accessories: Corner rounder, Cuttlebug flower die, button, PTI stitched ribbon, grosgrain ribbon, markers

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. You have coloured Tilda in to perfection here. Those felt die-cut flowers are indeed an inspiration - love them!
    Hugs
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just lovely Katarina, and your colouring is absolutely gorgeous!
    I loved the little baby card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a gorgeous card. The colours work so well together and I can see why you want more of that backing paper as it's yummy. Tilda looks so at home there. I have to admit I have no Tilda's as I wasn't keen on the lack of facial expression but seeing items made on blogs is slowly changing my way of thinking!!! Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! This is so gorgeous! I love your coloring and I really love how you made the flowers pop up! They look so pretty and it really adds to your "already beautiful" artwork. ;)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just came across your blog from the Magnolia shop website. Your cards are AMAZING! The image coloring is so beautiful:) WOW! I'll be back often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, your coloring is fantastic I love it!

    Inge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what your doing with the felt, so pretty! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolut fantastic card! You coloured the cute little Tilda so beautifully and you`re right - this paper from MME is a must have!

    Greetings from Hamburg/Germany

    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!