Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

No More Christmas Cards!



And on to the next Holiday!! Whew, I am glad Christmas is over, I got a bit tired doing all Christmas themes. Except for snowmen! I will continue doing snowmen until tulips start popping up everywhere, LOL!
Anyway, here's my first Valentine's Day card of the year. Lily & Milo being the perfect subject for a lovey-dovey card. This gorgeous flocked DP is from Heidi Grace, ooooh!
Hope it inspires!
Stamps: Sugar Nellie, Studio G
Ink: Palette, Distress
Paper: Hot press w/c paper, Heidi Grace, PTI
Accessories: Nestabilties, SU scallop punch, 1/16" hole punch, rhinestones, Peerless watercolors, markers, Double faced ribbon, Stickles

5 comments:

  1. So lovely, the colours are so warm - just what you need at the moment. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous valentine card, wonderful colouration and shading...glad that i'm not the only one that is fed up with christmas cards...i am with you though about the snowmen...love them to bits and never bore of them...hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I got a giggle from your title, I know how you feel! And I'm still doing snowmen cards too, love those. :) Your card is lovely, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! I need to try to find that stamp...it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad the holidays are over too. I have had enough of the HOHOHO. Now it's back to kid's Hohohomework. Love this dp. It is gorgeous.
    Dawn B.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!