Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Wooly Mittens

Well, finally things are starting to slow down to my normal pace! It's been really hectic this past week. All the kids home from school, DBF home from work, the holiday...Phew! I have been making some cards, just didn't have the time to take pics, edit and post!
Anyway, I love this DP from Stampin Up. I first saw the blue patterned paper on a card uploaded to SCS and LOVED it! I don't really buy too much from SU because I think it's torture waiting for the packages to arrive, LOL. They're all the way across the country and only ship UPS so it takes FOREVER! But sometimes, when I really like something, I'll give in and order. So, I used the mittens stamps from Papertrey Ink's Snowfall set to stamp on the back of the paper, then cut them out. Then I felt they needed a little somthing extra, so I cut out tiny rectangles of wool felt for the cuffs.
That's one card down, keep checking back, I've got a Magnolia DT project to show you all!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Paper: PTI, SU, Worldwin metallic
Accessories: Nestabiltiies, Wool felt, Embroidery thread, white twill ribbon

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I too love this SU paper. I think SU did a great job with this design. This is such a fun card. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Dawn B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper too, it's gorgeous...pretty that you made it into mittens!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!