Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shimmery Reindeer



I needed to ink up some unused stamps I had, and decided on this reindeer stamp from Impression Obsession. I embossed them with black EP, to make it easier to watercolor them with Twinkling H2O's. Pretty straight forward and easy.

Hope it inspires!

Stamps: Impression Obsession, Papertrey Ink

Ink: Versamark, Palette, Distress

Paper: Hot press w/c paper, Fancy Pants, PTI, Stardream, gold brad,

Accessories: Nestabilities, Green gold ribbon (AC Moore), Marth Stewart branch punch, Twinkling H20's

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous deep rich shades for your card Katarina, brilliant as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. What a great way to use that stamp. It is so nicely embossed. Great paper. The H2O's are fabulous.
    Dawn B.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!