Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

100th Post Today!





I'm in sparkly snowflake heaven! I saw Anna Wight make a couple elaborate, layered glittered snowflakes on her blog and immediately knew I had to make them too! I didn't have the tin snowflakes at the time (I do now, and will be making some soon!) so I just used the German glass glitter to coat some of my Sizzix snowflakes. I love the look and am using them on everything! I just bought another 1/2 lb. of glass glitter on Ebay 'cause I was running out! I have a little rustic 'Everyday' tree that I keep up all year round and I plan on putting lots of sparkly snowflakes all over it! I'll take a picture soon.

Well, I got another small design team package from Magnolia, so I'm off to work on that!

Stamps: Plum Purdy Designs, Papertrey Ink

Paper: Hot press w/c, PTI, Cosmo Cricket

Ink: Palette, Distress

Accessories: Sizzix snowflake dies, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Button, German Glass Glitter, Jute string

5 comments:

  1. I find your blog so inspiring, Katarina...you do such beautiful work, your coloring is amazing! You turned me on to "Plumk Purdy" stamps and I am now the proud owner of three sets! BTW, you have been "tagged", hope you will come by my blog to check it out!

    http://simplypaperandstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a warm and cozy card! Love the snowflakes and the sparkle on them! I adored Anna's snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, I was admiring it this morning on your for sale section, but notice you do not ship to the UK, shame because I would love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th post!
    Love your card. Snowflakes seem to be all the rage this season. I can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image. Great use of yet another wonderful snowman. I saw the Twinkling Glitter that Anna used on her snowflakes at Michaels in the Christmas section. It was cheap too. I got some. It makes awesome snowflakes. This is a great card and I love the snowflakes. TFS Can't wait for the next 100 posts.
    Dawn B.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!