Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Harvest...

This gorgeous DP was the inspiration for my card today. I have been searching for this Heidi Grace Harvest Floral paper for a long time. It's pretty hard to find! I finally found it on eBay and bought a bunch of it. I decided it was perfect for Inkadinkado's new pumpkin stamp from the Bats & Cats set. I colored them with Adirondack ink and used some Papier Effects Sepia glaze over the center pumpkin. It doesn't show very well in the pic, but it really adds that extra WOW to the actual card.

Stamps: Inkadinkado, PTI
Ink: Distress, Palette, Adirondack
Paper: Fabriano w/c paper, Heidi Grace, PTI, shimmery brown cardstock (unknown),
Accessories: Nestabilities, Spellbinders Double-ended tags die, Folk Art Sepia Papier Effects, copper brads



3 comments:

  1. I've just stumbled across your blog - I MUST say, you do some beautiful work!! I'll be by on a regular basis to scope out your new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Your coloring rocks, and I love the purples and oranges together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how exquisite your work is and how much I have enjoyed visiting! What wonderful talent you have--thanks so much for sharing your gift!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!