Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ways to Use It SCS Challenge WT172

Today's challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers was Ways to Use....Birds! Well, what a coincidence, I happen to have quite a few brand new bird stamps! Just got them as a matter of fact, from Papertrey Ink. Where else??!!

I love using multiple colors to ink up solid image stamps, that's what I did with the birds on both cards. This was my first time using scented embossing powder, but I was a little disappointed that the scent didn't last after heat embossing. Smelled really good while I was using it, but then it just disappeared. Hopefully, if I keep it in an envelope, and when it gets pulled out there will still be enough scent to surprise the person who gets these!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Inkadinkado
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Perfect Match, Palette, Versamark, Distress
Accessories: Nestabilites, Cream grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart Hydrangea puches, Liquid Pearls, CHF Vanilla EP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!