Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Simple Joys....More Flowers.


The last flower card I made I used Dr. Ph Martins liquid watercolors to create a background wash paper, but I love Adirondack ink colors, so I used the reinkers to watercolor these flower papers. I love the soft look of watercolors so much, I don't think I'll be using solid color cardstock any time soon!

Jimmy and I have to go to the restaurant in Ridgewood, NJ again (where we painted murals), the owners wanted some more painting done. They want parts of the ceiling painted with clouds, which we are NOT looking forward to! We're going to have to lie down on a scaffold a la Michaelangelo to get it done. I've never painted lying flat on my back! It should be an experience. Hopefully we'll have it done this weekend. Two long days...
No stamping for two---days...
I don't know if I can make it, LOL.
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Perfect Match, Adirondack
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Arches w/c
Accessories: Nestabilities, Dimensional Fabric Paint, The Punch Bunch punches

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!